I don't.....
I mean I guess I like the fresh cut healthy feeling....
But it NEVER turns out right (except when my friend Carley does it....PS if you live in the UT Valley area...you should hit me up for her number cause she ROCKS!!!)
ANYWAY...
I want my hair long. But my hair doesn't like growing.
5 years ago it looked like this.....
It was long.....its curled a little in this pic...but straight it went past the sleeves on this shirt
And then I got dumb.....and chopped it off to just below my chin
And I've been trying to get it back ever since!!!!!
I almost made it (after FOUR years!!!!) here....
But once I got home I had to chop several inches off cause it was so dead :(
So after 15 months of nursing school....with only the occasional trim and very little TLC for my hair....a short bout with bangs...several different colors....and too much time studying at the pool
I had to cut it. And I had to cut it A LOT
And I got this........
(Please excuse the TERRIBLE picture!)
Its not BAD....its just not what I wanted or pictured.
But its ok. We are on a strict regime of being kind to my hair....biotin supplements....and daily scalp massages. I'm hoping I will have it to a length I like by Christmas.
We shall see.
My dad says the difference between a bad haircut and a good one is 2 weeks.
MEN! They just don't understand!!!!! ;)
Oh well :)
Be Happy Be Healthy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment