This girl was entering a new chapter of her life.
She was anxious about it.
And she couldn't decide if it was
"Anxious nervous like completely totally dreading it"
Or "Anxious excited like looking forward to it"
New Place
New People
New Situations
Its a time for new things. And new things are fun.
But they are also just a tad scary.
So I'm trying to decide which anxious I am!!!!
Is it possible to be both??
Can I be hopeful for good things at the same time as I am terrified for potential bad things???
Who knows. Maybe I am not even looking for an answer. Maybe I am just sending this out into the cosmos.....
(wow I am in a quoting mood tonight!)
(10 points go to the first to figure both out!)
Be Happy...Be Healthy
Be Happy...Be Healthy
Parent Trap for the first one, You've Got Mail for the second- I'M A BEAST! :D
ReplyDeleteOh but Lyndsey did you notice that she quoted Parent Trap last time and this time...noticing a trend :P
ReplyDelete