Real?
Bogus?
Relate-able?
I'm kinda in the camp of the last one.
They are for sure not real. But I don't feel like they are 100% bogus all the time.
Like today mine says..... (I'm a Scorpio ps...)
Your romantic landscape can become foggy and fraught with traps of misunderstanding today. Do your best to be clear in all your communications with others, without necessarily being overly aggressive about it.You could even fall in love with something or someone if you let your guard down. It's probably safer to seek pleasure from the creative arts now than from relationships.
Not COMPLETELY off if you really think about it. Not true or anything.
But not so off base that I shouldn't pay a little bit of attention.
Its decent advice right? Things with Birdie Boy...and Mickey....and Fly Under the Radar.....are all kind of foggy. And could very easily (with one in particular) be messed up if I don't communicate properly. Aggression is never good in communication right? Especially guy/girl "let's get together yeah yeah yeah" communication.
Plus how many other times have I found something creative to take over the romance part of my mind?
Think Grey's Anatomy..."I'm knitting a sweater"
And so I am going to take this horoscope as a "sign from the universe"
Destiny is what we make of the lives we are given so.......
Let's see what "serendipitatious" things come as I knit my life away :)
Be Happy...Be Healthy
No comments:
Post a Comment