Saturday, September 29, 2012

Please excuse my lack of posting

I wish I could get my schedule all figured out.
My work schedule is set but not regular so I haven't quite yet figured out how to schedule all the other parts of my life. Like exercise and errands and of course, blogging.

 But I'll figure it out. I suppose I could spend a whole lot of time catching you up on my first few weeks of work.  One week of computer training and then a week on the floor.
It has certainly been eventful. And quite good.
Thank goodness I like the career I chose!


Today I just want to talk about today. Its fall. And I couldn't be happier about it.
Needing a sweater, but still being able to wear flip flops.
PERFECT weather.

Clear blue skies. Windows down. Sunglasses on. Sunroof open. Awesomeness 

And I did some thrifting.
Found a couple new shirts.
Probably could have found more, but thrifting is a chore, and I honestly wasn't totally feeling up to the task today.
But more importantly I found what will become the essential piece of my Halloween costume.
What will I be you ask. Not telling hehe. Guess you will just have to wait and see!

And tonight I am having a serious craving for hummus and pita chips. I have hummus. And it is 10:00 pm at night..and I might go to the grocery store. Cause I'm having a serious pregnancy craving!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful - just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you tonight (they talked a lot about caregivers at the RS broadcast...).

    I hope you are doing well and we sure miss you! I hope we get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete