-I should never go anywhere without a GPS. I get lost going places I have been dozens of times!
-Bad things tend to happen in 3s...early contractions, seizures, and allergic reactions...
-Weddings where you are one of the only single people there...not nearly as depressing as one might think. It is actually a little funny when people talk about the void in your life and you reply "I'd like that void to stay JUST WHERE IT IS!" Also trying desperately and obviously to avoid catching the bouquet is quite a treat!
-Holding babies who are only a few weeks old is very motivating as far as dating goes!
-Big Sister drives like a GRANDMA
-Therapy sessions with your best friend are ALWAYS more fun when done at 12:30 AM
-Rental cars are a PAIN in the YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!
-Never trust airport monitors....they will tell you that your flight is leaving 45 minutes earlier than your ticket says and will lead you to run across the airport at lightening speed because supposedly your flight was leaving in 3 minutes. (ps....my flight left 20 minutes late....which happened to be 1 hour AFTER the mad dash across the Chicago airport)
-Traveling NEVER goes according to plan!
-The sign of a good friend is that you feel like no time has passed and you can just pick up right where you left off
-Satellite radio is GREAT. They actually have a "spa" station!
-Classical music is not always relaxing. Sometimes it is stressful...cause you feel like its time to go to battle or something!
-I have GREAT girlfriends! They are so kind to have interesting love lives so that I can live vicariously!
-If I Were a Boy by Beyonce is just not a good idea. Especially post break-up....oh dark places ;)
-That rubber duck you keep in your purse to entertain little things? Never give it to a one year old on a plane....they are in a throwing stage...and you will lose it!
-Freshman ward testimony meetings at BYU are well....interesting!
-Always expect the unexpected news to come at the END of lunch....never the beginning
-The game Destiny is ALWAYS right and NEVER gets old...for some strange reason....cause it really should!
-Shooting a garter is harder than it looks. Guys who would like to have this tradition at their wedding...start practicing NOW
-Tie-dye cake recipes on Pinterest...actually work!
-I am pretty sure I have already met my husband....he is all the good qualities of all my 92nd boys smushed together!
Wanna see some of my favorite shots????
![]() |
| LOVE LOVE my Freshman girls!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Love my Sisters!!!! Nice photo bomb Bias! |
Pappy just caught her...HYSTERICAL!!!!!
LOVE LOVE and miss my 15/16 ers
excellent photography!!!!!
BACKMAN!!!!!
Traci and Catherine!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWWWWW My favorite big brother!!!!! Love you Matthew!!!
ITS MY GIRL!!! LOVE YOU MEREDITH!!!!
JESS IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most of HC 15....just missing dear Danielle LOVE LOVE THEM!!!
BEST GROUP OF PEOPLE EVER!!!!!!!












I will say it again! I do not drive like a Grandma...I am just smart!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, oh that was such a fun weekend! I'm so glad you made it out here!
ReplyDelete