First let me begin with a really cool song....LOVIN IT!!!
pay extra special attention to the guy in the stocking cap...you know the one that only holds the guitar and plucks every so often....he pulls it out at the end quite nicely!
Now onto my real list.....
~Snail mail......who doesn't totally love getting letters in the mail??
~The graduation announcement I got via email today.....granted I will still have 3 classes to finish after I walk...but, it is COMING!!!
~The long to-do list I have for this weekend....I know it sounds kinda crazy, but they are all things I enjoy and just need to get done...they don't HAVE to get done. So this weekend is going to be delightfully productive.
~The new project I am working on for my Community Health Internship.....I get to help prepare for and put on a town meeting addressing the issue of underage drinking. I'm dipping my foot into the intensely exciting world of Columbia politics. I'm gonna collect stats and data, talk to those effected (teens and parents), and take the temperature of the city council members about policy initiatives. kinda cool eh???
~I had this kinda crazy but nice dream this morning....two kids...(Elizabeth was I think in kindergarten and Will was 1ish) and a husband....crazy cause of the details and nice cause nothing bad was happening...just a normal morning of getting up and getting ready for the day....hmmmmm
~Goldfish and raisins....I know it sounds crazy...but TRUST ME! this is a seriously yummy snack...maybe its the salty and the sweet. Not sure how I discovered it...but I have been eating them like that now for YEARS!
~The fact that all my lectures are super unexciting...so I write my brother....make to-do lists...do word searches. Its great being bored....sometimes!
I'm really liking this song btws :)
ReplyDelete