Sunday, February 26, 2012

O. MY. GOSH.

Oh good grief!  The amount of things I could write about today!!!!
Sooo soooo much has happened!
Totally wack-a-doodle stuff!!!!
LIKE OH MY GOSH SERIOUSLY!!!!!!


I don't even know what to say.....


Here is my day....in random thoughts/quotes

If you can follow it you are extremely talented!

"Can you drive to Panama?" "Yeah its 14 hours"  "UMMMM SPRING BREAK!!!!"

"Thats a ROCK!  Whose is it?"  "Well since its on my hand...I think its mine"

"You know I'm planning your wedding right?"

Its called a slanket cause it is a blanket with sleeves.....don-ev'n

Saying "You know we love you" doesn't make it better or ok

Interestingly if said firmly enough you can get a guy who won't shut up to cut it out with a simple "Drop it!" followed by a very evil glare

No canary in a cage for me!

I'm getting a dog

"Awww my phone is dying!  Now I have to plug in and be attached to the wall!!!"

"Looking good is messy business"  "I know right?  Every Sunday I come home to a messy room from my morning of prepping"

After giving a lesson today about not forgetting.  I'm trying to forget.  Go figure!


My exasperated look about today!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. "Saying 'You know we love you' doesn't make it better or ok"..... EXACTLY what I was writing to Salami about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess im only slightly talented cause i only got two:

    No canary in a cage for me! - LOVE that song :)

    don-ev'n- best book EVER!

    ReplyDelete