Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Was Bored....

What happens when this occurs???

I change my hair :)

This time....bangs and dark.

The picture plays it a little rough.  The color is hard to tell.
But its dark.  Almost black :)  But its got a great little hint of copper in it when the sun shine though...which makes it very fun :)

I love the slightly edginess of it.  Plus the fun-ness of getting to play around with it

I'm still getting used to the bangs.  Monday I just pulled them back cause I didn't want to deal with them haha
But as we both get used to each other it will be good :)

And since I know you want pics.... here you go!

Please excuse my terrible look...I've spent the morning at the nursing home!!!!!
But I wanted to show you it straight

I curled it for Sunday....this one is a little better picture :)

Also ps....I think I figured out how to take videos on my computer.
can anyone say VLOG????  hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment