Monday, February 13, 2012

A Single Rose

And through it....an explanation of the Theory of the Rocket Ship.
I have alluded to this before.  But here is the WHOLE sch-peel

Its a simple principle of physics or whatever.
You put a whole lot of rocket fuel in a rocket and make it burn crazy fast...you are gonna get some SERIOUS lift off.  Like MAJORLY
But guess what.  Eventually...its gonna burn out.  And then you will stall.  Leading to eventual crash and burn.

Crash and Burn by Lifehouse on Grooveshark


You guys have all heard me moan and groan about Farm Boy
(I do apologize for my whiny-ness regarding this matter)
But I am going to bring it up again.  As a perfect example.

We (according to an outside observer) had crazy sparks going from the FIRST moment we met.  I really like him right from the beginning.  He was really attracted to me from the very beginning.  And so it EXPLODED. We took off...and eventually ran out of fuel.
It was fast and furious.  Practically over before it started.
I crashed and burned....NO FUN!!!

Dear Gentleman Callers everywhere
If you would like to woo me.  You are going to have to take it slow!!!  Like GLACIERLY slow.  I've crashed and burned.  And it has hurt.  So I am not keen to going super fast.
Don't call every day.  Don't be pushy.  Don't be too much too fast.
K???

I feel like I am on the Bachelor....
Stephanie will you accept this rose?
UMMM.....No???  yeah...no...sorry

2 comments:

  1. were in the world is Ben in that picture?? are those wine glasses? yup, definite no :D haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's in a vineyard....(sort of)...you know...where you grow grapes to make wine...thats what he does....he owns a vineyard ;)

      Delete