Never expected that I would have to go through that.
We all know rough stuff is going to happen in our lives.
That is expected.
But if we were all up-front about it...there is a list of things we don't plan on having to deal with.
Like the person who has never smoked in their life, but still gets lung cancer.
You do your best to protect yourself, but you still get hit.
An unexpected car accident is unexpected yes....but its not out of the realm of possiblity.
But being labeled something....without even realizing you were doing anything to warrent such a label.
Being labeled for something you did knowingly.
That is one thing.
But the possibility that you were a dispicable person and you didn't even know it? That sucks.
You feel guilty...and stupid.
Played.....like a two dollar banjo
And most of all...sorry. Very very sorry.
But at least I know there is someone who kinda knows how I feel.
Maybe we should team up.
I talked about creating a "Trashed by [Chicken Boy] " club...t-shirts and all.
Maybe the two of us should start club too......although we just need a name and a good t-shirt design.
No comments:
Post a Comment