(Its actually just the 2nd chorus...but close enough!)
Many of you were super sweet and encouraging last week when I told you a story about a choice I was trying to make. The safe choice...or the more risky choice.
You all told me to take the risk.
And I assume
(of course I suppose one should never assume...assuming can lead to problems...but I digress!) that you meant I should take a risk and allow Mickey back in my life.
WELL......
Interestingly enough...I tricked you a little bit.
Not a LOT....just a little!
Let me explain before you get too ants in your pants!
The safe choice is actually to allow Mickey back into my life. He's the safe one. Much less risky then allowing myself to be open to what could happen to me otherwise.
But is the safe choice always the wrong choice? I've thought about it all week. And honestly, I am happy and comfortable with my choice.
The ring is switching hands...so to speak ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment