I have dreams. Lots of them.
I want to be on Broadway.
I want to dance and sing....for a living.
I want to have a fairy tale love.
I want to find my prince charming, my knight in shining armor.
I want to write a novel and
have it land on the New York Times bestseller list.
I want to go to Africa.
I want to save lives.
I want to make a difference.
I want a dream home...
with a closet full of a dream wardrobe.
But I can want it all I want.
That ain't gonna make it happen.
So what is the trick?
Do you have dreams and run the risk of disappointment and hurt?
Or do you skip them, protecting yourself from pain and heartache?
Or is there a happy medium?
Can you make your life right here..right now...your dream come true?
Dear Life:
Let me be your star!
No comments:
Post a Comment