Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Until You

So I have a pretty extensive music collection.  (although sadly not as extensive as I would like haha)

Recently I put it ALL on my ipod.  We are talking SERIOUS RANDOM SHUFFLE-NESS

I think both my computer and my ipod have favorite songs.  Cause I often feel like I hear the same songs over and over.

But this morning...a new song came on.  One I haven't heard in a while.  One I had forgotten how much I had loved.

A friend of mine once said the reason they loved music was because it felt like a friend.
Sometimes its a new friend.  Sometimes its a friend who has always been there for you.
And sometimes its like an old friend you haven't seen in a while, but you pick back up right where you left off.

Ever had a friend who says everything out loud you are thinking in your head?

That is music for me.

So Mickey.....here's another one for our collection.

Until You by Dave Barnes on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment