DEAR EVERYONE!!!!
don't forget to check out Elise-y

dear tasmanian devil
You are terrible! Trust me...I will be getting an A in this class if I have to fly to Tasmania myself and enter it into your gradebook myself!!!!
love
a girl who is mad..so watch out!
dear summer sales boys
ooo la la! Hold onto you polos, khakis and clipboards...cause we, my friends, are gonna have a ROCKIN summer!!!!!!
love
super excited for the upcoming showing of AWESOMENESS
dear noah
you can have all of me...forever...everyday...
just saying.....
love
wishin i was Allie
dear guy on the diamond ring commercial
I'll take it if she won't!!!!
love
diamond's best friend
dear beard boy
Too bad you are dating that one other girl...
who is prolly more your type anyway but....
love
the girl in the leather jacket
dear ben folds fan
Too bad we can't get to know each other better.
What CRUMMY timing!
love
resigned girl
and finally...
dear UNAVAILABLE BOYS
Why are you always the ones I am attracted to??
The ones who I could have I don't want.
But if you are unavailable...of course I find you attractive!
love
girl who hates murphy's law of dating!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment