Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TODAY IS A BIG DAY!!!!!!!  Its NCLEX DAY!!!!!
Don't worry..I drank gallons of Hot Chocolate this morning.  And I have studied my brains out.  So it will all end up ok......I hope
(I would not turn away prayers or good vibes sent my way though haha)

Anyway...in honor of this big day...I'm jumping in on a Nursing Link-up Party
CHECK IT OUT!!!!


And check me out....hmm that sounded weird.  Check my VLOG out???
Sounds weird too but oh well.  Guess I'm just a weird duck :)



Here's the questions...in case you need to follow along (cause as always its all scattered!)

1. Where do you see yourself and your nursing practice in 10 years?
2. What was your first doctor confrontation like? (or most memorable, if you can't remember the first)
3. Which would your rather: heavy GI bleed patient, trach patient with copious secretions, a projectile vomitter, or a patient with a colostomy bag that will not stay on? (spell check is telling me vomitter isn't a word)
4. If you could warn your patients to avoid one thing off the hospital menu, what would it be?
5. Do you have a nurse idol? If so, who and why?
6. If you could push one piece of medical equipment out the window, which one would it be?
7. What do look forward to MOST when you go to work? (or clinical?)
8. What body system intimidates you most? (neuro, cardio, respiratory, GI, GU, Musculoskeletal, integumentary, endocrine? did I miss any?)
9. What advice would you give to someone who is considering the nursing profession?
10. If you hadn't become a nurse, what would you have done?

Be Happy...Be Healthy

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable!! :)
    I have a co-worker who works part time and works as a clinical instructor, it's totally possible!
    lol I've had one patient who actually LIKED our hospital's salmon...but yeah, I'm with you on avoiding it.
    okok, hold up. Did you REALLY just take your NCLEX yesterday?? You amazing multi-tasker, you! Can't wait to hear how it went. :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete