Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dear Boys: Part Trois (or 3 for you non-French speakers)

So I was going to wait for Elise to have another linking party...but I can't....
There is too much to say.  I must get it out!!!!!
I'm going to explode!!!!!!!


Ok here we go (ps...just to keep you on your toes....some names have been changed ;) )


Dear Broken
I saw someone new today.  I thought it was your brother and I about had a herd of cattle.  Then I discovered I was wrong.  And I was bummed.  This is no good....shutting the door.....reluctantly...
Love
Pathetic


Dear W.
Interesting.  I am treading cautiously.  I'm worried about roadside bombs in my path.
Love
Nervous


Dear CK
Ummmmmmmm....yeah thats all I have to say.  I'm not really sure what else to say.  I'm not sure its gonna happen hun.  Sorry......its just too hard.
Love
MS


Dear N of the N
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am unsure of how to feel.  Good GRIEF!!!!!
Love
Freaking OUT


Dear Late Night Phone Call
I can't be your punching bag any more.  Find someone else.
Love
FED UP


Dear Mr Pie and Steak
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Are you listening?  You are being stupid.  But whatever.  Just don't come crawling to me when she breaks your heart......
Love
Mama Steph


Dear Enigma
Way to drop off the face of the earth.  I know you like her a lot...but does that mean you totally dump me?  I really needed to go on a walk with you.  The Jane Austen house is EXACTLY what I need.  And you aren't there.  :(
Love
Me


Dear New Friend
Thank you....like seriously..thank you.  I really am glad we are friends.  And that you care.  Your hug today was SOOOOO what I needed.  You are so genuine and I really appreciate that.  Thanks for being awesome. and smelling good....just saying haha
Love
Comforted


Dear Mr Know It All
I might have forgiven.  But don't think I have forgotten.  Our relationship...over....and you're are never gonna get it back.
Love
.....well you know what you called me


Dear Its All Your Fault
GUESS WHAT????
It is.  I never really thought about it.  But if it hadn't been for our combined stupidity, I would not be in the place I am in now.  Hung-up...stressing...  Your Thursday lead to Friday....   NO GOOD my friend...no good.
Love
Its Complicated


Dear Studious One
You are my type.  Sort of.  You are the reason I am considering going back to Provo.  In the infamous words of Bro Parker....."Whatya think about that hmmmmmmm?"
Love
A Cougar...through and through


Dear Missionary Boy
I could not be happier for you!!!!!!  Lets be honest...I liked you...we both knew it.  But you are sooooo much better off with her! And anyway...that would just be too weird for us.... YUCK!
I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!  Congrats!!!!
Love
The Happiest Friend EVER


Dear Pretty Blue Eyes and Poo-Poo Head
I miss you.  I miss you a lot.  Like A LOT  A LOT
wait for me??????
Love
Your snuggle buddy


Dear Dusty-bottoms, Big Brother, CCP, Hometeacher, Taylor Swift boy, Dentist, Gangsta, Farm-boy, Country dancing boy.........
YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!  I miss the fact that you lacked drama.  I mean there were some moments.  But comparatively?  Soooo So much less!
Love
Phanie :)





And just to mix things up...

Dear Taking One For the Team
THANK YOU!!!  I mean I am sorry you are stuck with that jerk for eternity.  But THANK YOU for getting another player off the market.  Now he can only break your heart and he will leave the rest of us alone.  Good luck with that!
Love
Former Mrs Chicken


Dear Stink Face
Again I wish to thank you too.  Maybe its premature.  But thank goodness!  Another serial dater taken!  WONDERFUL!!!
Love
The Girl Who Knocked Some Sense Into Him


You should check out Elise's blog....IT ROCKS

3 comments: