So today you all can get a little....and I mean a little....taste of what I listen to this Christmas season.
too bad not all of these are on Grooveshark....it makes my playlist slightly less awesome........
These ladies sing like angels!!!!!!!!!
One of my favorite LDS Christmas songs...makes you really think right???
An old leader of mine showed me this the first time.
Its pretty great to combine the two (Luke 2 and Breath of Heaven)
DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!! One of the GREATEST BESTEST Christmas albums EVER
Believe by Josh Groban on Grooveshark
A little bit of what we all need right?
Baby Its Cold Outside by Johhny Mercer And Margaret Whiting on Grooveshark
ACCAPELLA!!!!!! plus funniness?? AWESOME!!
The 12 Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser on Grooveshark
Joseph's Lullaby by MercyMe on Grooveshark
I love love songs about Joseph
The Most Wonderful Day of the Year by Glee on Grooveshark
Fun song....I like Glee...don't judge me.
The Christmas Shoes by New Song on Grooveshark
Makes me cry...almost every time!
Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken on Grooveshark
Pretty pretty for sure
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel by BarlowGirl on Grooveshark
Beautiful...the unknowns are often the best
All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey on Grooveshark
This one has become a classic!
Last Christmas (Single Version) by Ashley Tisdale on Grooveshark
Again...no judge about the artist....this is one of the best versions of this song
Stille Nacht by Mannheim Steamroller on Grooveshark
Beautiful
Christmas Baby Please Come Home by Mariah Carey on Grooveshark
very nice
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Barenaked Ladies on Grooveshark
Cool arrangement EH?
Christmas Baby Please Come Home by Mariah Carey on Grooveshark
NICE NICE
My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson on Grooveshark
Good song..you know how I feel about this song!
The First Snowfall / Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow by Carpenters on Grooveshark
I listen to this song EVERY EVERY first snowfall. Great song!
My Only Wish by Britney Spears on Grooveshark
Don't judge me for my liking this song
Still, Still, Still by Mannheim Steamroller on Grooveshark
Love this song...Mannheim Steamrollers reminds me of my brother too
The First Snowfall / Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow by Carpenters on Grooveshark
Carpenters...a must for Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment