Monday, December 5, 2011

Musical Monday Spotlight: heymonday

I have a confession to make.
I have always wanted to be the lead singer of a rock band.
Of course I have to clarify my definition of a rock band in this case.........
I'm talking like punky-pop...edgy pop.

Like this........

I would just like to point out...I liked hey-monday BEFORE GLEE did their song Candles as a cover.....
This was the first song I heard of theirs.....


Then everyone else jumped on the train.....


Cassadee is soooooo talented...i'm so jealous :)
Also...just throwing it out there....their new bassest...Chris.....ummmm nice...very nice ;)

Call me a poser...or crazy...But its what I like...a little bit of edge....but mostly perky...kinda like me haha

Here's a few more favorites...enjoy :D





Whose your favorite band????

1 comment:

  1. Confession: I've always wanted to be the really cool lead guitarist in a rock band that played so well and with such passion he made both the audience and himself cry.

    The dream was ruined once a long time ago. I got up on a stage and played amazingly. The phones were ringing off the hook before my strings even stopped vibrating. The entire audience was going insane, mash-pitting, crying, screaming my name.

    But I couldn't shed a tear.

    So I threw my guitar behind me, and walked away from it forever.

    Seven years old is a little young to be a superstar anyway... I think I'm all the better for it. But glad to hear that other people dream of being the object of the adoration of thousands of chemically-imbalanced individuals laid out in front of you.

    ReplyDelete