Our FOUR DOLLAR Christmas tree
Convincing my mother we should continue our tradition of having a REAL tree
Decorating the tree on Christmas Eve (we kinda procrastinated this year) with my sissys and my mommy
Making Christmas cookies and banana bread... I refuse to touch the peels of course
Planning our HARD CORE caroling trip. We are talking harmonies...people are going to want to record us...and sell CDs
Having a slightly runny nose....for the 3rd Christmas in a row......(I think I am allergic to Christmas trees... but will that stop me from being a firm member of the real tree coalition in my house?)
Going to the Rising Generation Youth Chorus concert and having flash backs of hundreds of Thursday nights and dozens of cold/hot/long/AMAZING performances
![]() |
| LOO LOO singing the HIGH soprano part :) |
![]() |
| Hillary keeping the altos in check...SECTION LEADER :) |
![]() |
| GO ANDREW!!!! Represent the OLDIES :) |
Pardon my trip down memory lane :)
Hitting one of the high Gs in the Messiah sing-along (it wasn't pretty...but I hit it!!!!!!)
Singing the Hallelujah Chorus in a room covered in Stars of David.....irony...I think so
Catching one of the choir member "scratching" their nose on video :) (hey when you are told not to scratch you are psychologically more itchy...its part of the territory)
The fact that it is FINALLY cold. We aren't going to get a White Christmas :( But its ok. At least its kinda winterish
The amount of information I have been getting from Columbia. I don't even have to be there to "know all" (not being there does kinda decrease my abilities though....I am prolly still missing important info...SPECIAL THANKS TO MY INFORMANTS!!!!!!!)
Talking with my mother about the Columbia YSA dynamic/drama. She can totally keep up. And seriously her reactions are PRICELESS!!!!!
Jay Leno's Good/Bad Caroler----"In Latin!" hehe
Late night texting conversations with good friends!!!!!!
Taking silly pictures with my sissys :)
![]() |
| We are the epitome of attractive |
To redeem ourselves!!!!!!!!!












I'm just glad that you didn't put up the picture of me from friday night where i'm sitting on the stage-i think i would die from embarrassment! :)
ReplyDelete