Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Linky Party (aka an excuse to trash on the guys in my life hehe)

Elise is gonna do Dear Boys posts EVERY WEEK!!!!
GET EXCITED!!!!!!
I might not have enough boys in my life to link up every week. But I'll get to read Elise's and all the cool people who link up......so :)

And now.....onto the real business of the day!




Dear Old Fling
Glad to have you back.  I didn't figure you to hop back into my life.  Unexpected....but not unwelcomed
Love
Smiley Girl

Dear W
Glad for our talks.....I'll always be around if you need it
Love
Listening Ear

Dear Clark Kent
You have chosen to leave.  That's alright.  I'll always keep the memories. You were there for me many times when I really needed you.  Thanks.  Sorry things could work out the way we had hoped they would.
Love
Suzy

Dear Hoops
Hey Hey!  Fun talks....fun times.  Glad we are friends.  Slow as molasses....very slightly?  NO PROBLEM!  I'm in no rush to jump on that train.
Love
PPP

Dear Peter Pan
You need to grow up.  No more playing around.  You are kinda old to be acting the way you do.  Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust are great...but it can't be everything.  So its time to get a big boy job.  Strike out on your own. Away from mom and dad and the safety of home.  Do you really want to be stuck in Neverland forever?  I know its safe and seems fun.  But its NEVER going to happen for you there.
Love
Wendy....when she is grown up and you come back to hang out with her daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment