Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hashtag

Alright so seriously not a huge Twitter fan....I already tell everyone too much of my business on my blog...they don't need to hear what I have to say every minute of every day.  Also when I get on my computer I check 2 emails, my facebook, my blog stats, the blogs I follow AND my pinterest.  Seriously ladies and gents...that is just too much!  I can't get into Twitter too!

Plus....I am not a bird.  I do not "tweet"

But yesterday many things about twitter were explained to me..and I feel like the only way to describe the best parts of this weekend (other than the temple and call me maybe).

so..... here we go...best tweets of the day!

oh my gosh they are videoing us!  Well lets give them a show!  We are gonna go viral! #dancinginthecartopartyrockin

we were just talking about how fun summer flings are in the car #troublewithcommas

here is a pie on a silver platter, would you like to smash it into my face? #settingmyselfupforjokes

what is going on right now?  I don't know but its entertaining #awkwardmomentsinthecar

why is your bugle swimming #waytoplaywithyourfood

there are vultures around...  I was thinking more like sharks  #creepyguyshovering

i've got lots of Latin lovin on my phone #tmimyfriendtmi

LOVE #stephanie'smanvoice

that makes me want to be violent #precious

hmmmm forget the temple.  lets go there! #dreamchurch

I love to be stalked #imeantblogfollowing!

I turn into a three year old when I'm hungry #hungerregression

NO NO NO NO NO don't push me #scaryswingsetmoment

so apparently I am the north pole to their south poles #magneticpersonality???

3 comments:

  1. Steph...this proves you need a twitter. #idiedlaughing at these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you are not a bird...because I'm not either--going to steal it if I need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, you can't put an apostrophe in a hashtag.

    ReplyDelete