Sunday, April 15, 2012

Call Me Maybe

First off...greatest song EVER...thank you Biebs for bringing this girl to the US!!!!!

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen on Grooveshark


so this weekend I went to KC right?
so..we planned to have bbq with some of the YSAs out there.

On the car ride out...this song came on.
And it was decided that I needed to have a call me maybe moment.
One (or more I suppose) "lucky" boy in KC was gonna get my number.

Mostly it was just a challenge to give the trip a little bit of excitement.
Usually combined YSA activities can get a little bit interesting..and we wanted some adventure.

So we/I had our/my plan.  We get there...there are like 3 people from KC.  One is a good prospect (meaning I felt ok giving him my number...not that I planned on using the recently built temple right up the road!) but he is very busy and I am VERY hungry...so I start chowing down and ignore the boys.
I mean really food before boys...ALWAYS!

Still very few boys are there at all..let alone possibilities.  And nothing really goes anywhere with the first one.
But then...new boys appear.  Although I wasn't really thinking of Carly's challenge at this point.  I figured the trip was a bust and I would just have to scrap it.

I'm not really feeling the kickball game..so I am taking pictures.  I get into a conversation with a girl from our group and a guy from KC.  It soon turns into just me and the KC boy.  We talked for prolly a good 15-20 minutes.  But I wasn't even thinking numbers.
But as we were getting ready to leave...my car mates reminded me of Carly's challenge and told me to be brave.

So I did.  He was a cool kid.  And what was the harm in a little number exchange ;)

Hey!  I just met you...and this is crazy.
But here's my number.  So call me maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment