And I still fall into it all the time (even though the 365 days is over)...a song will just come on and it seems to fit the day PERFECTLY!!!
Or even worse...the song fits a situation I have experienced PERFECTLY!!!
Its funny. A soundtrack to my life could be very accurate....both good and terrible songs.
Crazy how song writers seem to take my life and put it into songs.
But maybe I am just being way to ego-centric, and over applying the meanings of songs....
but for now, here is the most recent addition to my soundtrack.
it doesn't fit RIGHT now...but it fills a perfect hole.
This song has been covered a million times....I've already shown you the Walk off the Earth version.
so this time its Pentatonix....NO INSTRUMENTS...AMAHZING
But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
....I guess that I don't need that though
Cause now you're just somebody that I used to know
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
....I guess that I don't need that though
Cause now you're just somebody that I used to know
Moody and emo, I know. But when you are hurt, don't you deserve a moment or two of emo???
The song does resolve pretty well though....just walking away you are somebody I used to know.
And that is all.
The Pentatonix cover is DEFINITELY one of my favorites =) they're just amazing
ReplyDelete