Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh my head!!

My head is so full of so many thoughts today that I can't even begin to start writing them all down.  My head is so full it literally hurts!

So I'm just going to talk..until it stops hurting????


Its been 5 years since we lost an amazing spirit from this earth.  My heart and mind are with his family.  His death was so tragic and I hope that they have found some peace these past several years.  
Again...I don't know exactly what to say.  But I do know this.  He is with his loving Father.  He is safe, he is at peace.  He is not in pain.  He is being taken care of...better than we could here.


One year ago today, I was in a park in Provo...beginning to understand what leaving that life, the world I had made for myself, really meant.  

Thinking back to that time, I had know idea what was about to happen.  Where my life was going to take me.  Not much different from now!  Who knows where I will end up.  Who knows what will happen.

And maybe that is what I am feeling.  The unexpected and the unknown are so frightening.  Life and love can be ripped from us at any time.  We have no way of knowing.

And its frightening.  I know there is a plan.  I know that I will be guided and led in exactly the direction I am to go.  There is a Plan...He knows it.  If only He would share!  Let me in on the secret please!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment