I haven't been paying lots of attention to my poor little blog..or my poor little bloggy friends :(
First...shout out to Marissa! She found me..and followed LOVE!!
Also my Tessa-bear has finally followed too ;) LOVE LOVE!
Second...school is nuts...life is nuts...but despite it...lots of good things have happened.
But not necessarily directly to me......allow me to explain.
I am a firm believer in Tender Mercies.....(might I suggest reading this talk??)
Now I don't want to say that I haven't had any tender mercies lately...cause I have! But lately I have noticed them in other's lives and that has been even more of a strength.
One quick example....one of my now good friends moved into my branch just a couple of months ago...at a time when I was feeling particularly low.
We were going on a temple trip that weekend..and when she came in I turned to her and SAID
"We should ride in the same car...cause I don't know you yet"
BUT
what I MEANT was
"Please ride with me cause I am in serious need of a new friend..and you appear normal and sane, lets give it a try!"
She responded something like
"Yeah ok"
But the other night I discovered what she was REALLY saying
"Oh thank goodness! I know no one here...this is super awkward..I need a friend!"
Looks like the man upstairs decided to kill two birds with one stone with this one :)
Cause now we are besties! And I'm SOO SOO glad!!!!
Try to look for how the Lord is using you to be a tender mercy in someone else's life.
Its pretty cool :)
No comments:
Post a Comment