Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sometimes........................

If you haven't noticed, I've been a little more absent on my blog lately.  Its because I don't like being silly and girly or super stressed or bummed on my blog.
I know its kinda backwards...but I don't want to have a whiny blog.
Ranting about bad things is different then being bummed about them.

Ranting=anger=emotion that is accessible
Bummed=sad=difficult emotion to access

So now I will do my best to say what I want to say...and not be moody.  Or whiny.  Or too pathetic.  Or too overly sentimental/romantic/dreamy/unrealistic

READY OK!


Life is rough sometimes.

Sometimes you have so much going on things fall through the cracks.
Sometimes you are scared out of your mind.
Sometimes you can't get yourself motivated
Sometimes people are mean
Sometimes people let you down

Sometimes your sink leaks, your apartment is too hot...or too cold and you have what appears to be an infestation of silver fish
Sometimes the check engine light comes on
Sometimes you break your favorite headband and 30 seconds later your favorite clip

Sometimes you get a paper cut that hurts for days
Sometimes you spend hours on a project that won't even be graded
Sometimes you hate your job
Sometimes you are tired...and you have a headache
Sometimes you are feel alone...completely on your own.


Sometimes it seems like nothing can go right.
That you can't catch a break.

Here's the part where I would normally say...and then it gets better.
But sometimes it doesn't.

And then you feel bad cause you should have more faith.
And if you just believed it would all go away.


 I feel like this is kind of a pity party.
But please don't take it as that.

Please take it as an outstretched hand.
You feel like this too sometimes....its ok.
We'll pull through...someday

Cause maybe I don't have enough faith to make the fear and heartache go away.
But I do have enough to know that it will go away eventually.


And until then I will call my mom, curl up under my covers, listen to my book on tape, and fall asleep...to hopefully wake up to a day not as bad as the past several weeks

cause it prolly wont...
enjoy this honest...but not melancholy song :)  And feel better bloggy friends!
Everybody Hurts by Avril Lavigne on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. Girl!! I hear ya! Sometimes life is just lame and its super hard to have faith and rely on the Lord. We must be the same person because this is EXACTLY how I feel right now. :)

    ReplyDelete