Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What Cheers Me Up Today???

This generation's Backstreet Boys.................

(this one is their famous one.)

Thanks to my Loo-Loo for introducing me to 1D...at first I rolled my eyes.
Then I "scratched my scalp" (if you catch that reference you win MUCHO brownie points)
And now I bob my head and listen to my playlist of all the songs she told me were good :)

always listen to an acoustic version when you discover a new band.  Then you can tell how good they really are!


Also what makes me happy...
we all know I LOVE the Jo-Bros
But do you know what???
These guys..........

my generation's Jonas Brothers :)


also ps...yes they are still around :)

But no they are not single :(

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* gotta love one direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it doesn't hurt that they're British ;) "One Thing" is my favorite

    ReplyDelete