You could not have entered my life at a more perfect time! I needed you and I am so glad we are here together now! You are such an example to me and are always there for me. I LOVE YOU!!!
love
A Grateful Friend
Dear Quirky Girl
I'm all smiles :)
love
YSA ;)
Dear Jane
You are beautiful and talented! You are the definition of the word lovely!
Love
Lizzy
Dear Investigator
We have a lot to offer. I hope I will see you soon!
Love
The Extrovert
Dear Visitor
YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!
SOOOO Exciting!!!!!
love
Your Valentine
Dear HC 15
I miss you like crazy! Your laughs...your support!
Fingers crossed I see you soon!
Love
Me
Dear HC 16
Miss you too!!!!
All the laughs and the tears.
You were always there for me!
And I will always love you for that!
Love
Me
Dear 92nder Females
Oh good grief just thinking about our fun times makes me want to smile and cry all at the same time.
Thank you for being amazing examples...amazing friends....amazing girls. I have not since met more than one or two girls who meet your caliber of amazingness. I love you!!!!
Love
Me
Dear Bloggy Buddies
Thank you for your inspiration. Having a set of virtual acquaintances and friends may seem weird to some. But I am very grateful. You guys give me ideas, make me think, smile, cry, and laugh, and motivate me!
Love Love
Total Swillyness!!!!
as always...check out Elise!!!! :)

Giving up on boys, huh? That always seems to be when one pops up in my life... ;)
ReplyDeleteDear Grateful Friend,
ReplyDeleteThe names could be switched.
Love,
Another grateful friend.