Friday, April 27, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

I apologize for my pity party post yesterday.
There was a lot of negative swamping going on...and I just needed to write to be more resilient.


(WAHOO FOR DR NELSON'S 490 CLASS!!!!!  hehe  SHOUT OUT!)


But today is a bit more upbeat :)

Countdown excitement......
14 days
63 days
89 days


It is finally supposed to rain!  My car is so dirty from my little trip on a dusty country road last weekend..and seriously needs some washing!!!!


Only 3 tests and 3 papers stand in the way of the end of this semester.  And none of them are that hard or that concerning.  Just gotta PUNCH EM OUT!!!!!


I get to see 3 of my favorite people tomorrow morning! 
You ever seen the movie Inception?  You know how they have a totem to keep them focused and present.
Well my family is my totem.  And I need to realign and refocus a bit.  So happy they are coming up...even if it is just for a few minutes!


I have NO classes and NO clinicals next week.  Its all about free time!!!! This semester other than those tests and papers is DONE!!!!!


The town hall meeting I participated in last night went VERY well :)


song for today???

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your semester coming to an end!! And I hope you had the BEST weekend.... it sounds like you really needed it :)

    ReplyDelete