Monday, April 16, 2012

"Our Story Chapter 1"

I think I'm a glutton for punishment......

I found a CD recently.

A CD from Chicken Boy

I hid it and a bunch of pictures months ago.
Cause I didn't want to see it.
Then I found it.
And I started listening to it.
 Its a good cd...but here is the thing..its kind of a downer.

Every song has meaning.  Every song has a story.
Each song makes me think of why he put it on the CD

Its a lot of memories.  All of them good.
But kinda depressing....pathetic I know

Even though now looking back, I'm glad there wasn't an
"Our Story Chapter 2"
I'm kinda bummed I can never get past chapter 1.
(actually rewind..and revise...
usually I can hardly get past the foreword/preface/opening the dang book!)

I just hope I can get to chapter 2 someday.

I really enjoyed our time together and I miss that.
Not with him (good grief NO!)...just with anyone.
(and by anyone I mean anyone great and awesome haha)

Who knows what is in store for me...but hopefully it will be great.  And I will find greatness again.



ps...not all the songs just some

No comments:

Post a Comment