Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feeling a Bit Nostalgic

One year ago I was here....













I was trying to not get blown away

















I was saying goodbye to these AMAZING wardies!













And goodbye to these awesome fun kids from my major














I was scared about going to a brand new school...moving to a brand new place.
I was bittersweet about leaving a guy I was falling for.

I was stepping out on my own to follow my dream.

And now I'm here....98 days from getting that dream
Still have no idea where I will go.

I have learned so much.  I have grown so much.

I have learned a lot about myself...both what I am good at and what I am not so good at.
I've gotten really good at relying on the Lord...and learning to deal with things myself too.
I have learned to be a little extroverted..weird news to everyone I'm sure


I still have lots to learn.  There is so much about being a nurse that I don't know.
So much about myself that I have NO CLUE about!
I still want to do lots of learning and growing in the Gospel.
I still have tons to learn about people...and how to treat and act around them.

But I'm learning.  And I have time
This time last year...this was not the "place" I expected to be.
Wonder where we will be this time NEXT year!

Can't wait to see :)



PS.... CONGRATS TO ALL THE COUGARS OF 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the real world! hahaha
And take it from me...if you can go back for more school...DO IT!!!
Avoid being a grownup as long as you can hahaha  (within reason...don go craazy hehe)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how quickly time passes? Congratulations on being a year out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was there just 11 years ago!

    ReplyDelete