So I recently stumbled upon some nursing blogs. NO WAY JOSE!!!! AWESOME POSSUM
Us nurses are a unique breed. A sorority/fraternity of sorts. A group of people who don't understand why people don't think its appropriate to discuss bodily fluids and functions while eating and who can manage to deal with people without the use of restraints-both of the chemical and physical nature.
(I'm just kidding of course...not about us being weird....just our love of restraints)
Every porfession is nutty in its own right. Why on earth would you CHOOSE to run into a burning building? NUTTY!
I think this profession related nuttyness is what bonds nurses to each other. We are all crazy enough to do what we do.
Anyway-point is....I discovered these blogs and I am so happy to be able to read about the other crazy stressful things nurses deal with.
But as I am...I'm finding a lot by nursing students.
And it kind of makes me sad that I have documented my time in nursing school as well as I should have.
So here is one of many. Retrospective of course...but oh well
So here is a quick tutorial on care plans. Its basically a plan of care (inGENIOUS!) a nurse writes to best care for the patient.
It starts out ith a problem. Cause every patient has one. I mean lets be real. No one shows up at a "clean" "quiet" "comfortable" hospital
No comments:
Post a Comment