Monday, July 30, 2012

In-Between Land

Alright-so to anyone paying attention....we have had a little change here in Swilly world.
And by A little change...I mean a WHOLE LOT of little changes....that create one BIG change!

First off---new format and theme and design.
I liked the letter theme....but it was just getting a little too restrictive.
And I was bored and not a big fan of my old design...so yeah, we made a change :)

Second off---GRADUATION!!!!!!!  No more nursing school!  Which let me just say is a HUGE change!  Which leads to all the other changes:
I'm currently unemployed.
I'm currently living with my parents.

So I am in the worst place you could possibly be.  Not my parents house....I actually don't mind living at home...
The place I'm in is  "In-Between Land"  I'm in-between school and working.  I'm in constant transition.
Not sure how long I will be where I am.  Not really sure where I will be in the next month or so.

Everyone at church (who have known me for 15 years and therefore have a little interest in my life) wants to know what my plans are.
Me, a girl who in this type of situation always has a plan, doesn't have a plan.
I have hopes.....but they are just that.
There is nothing to them yet.


So I am waiting in the land of in-between.

If only I knew how long I would be here...that way I could use my waiting time much more effectively!

Be Happy...Be Healthy

2 comments:

  1. Girl!! I tried to put your new buttons onto my blog and they aren't working. :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie...run to your nearest library, head to the kiddie section, and find the book, "Oh the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss. You've probably read it before, but I read it to my camp kids about a week ago and it just explained the in-between place (the waiting place) and talks about getting out of it. It definitely gave me hope that the waiting place isn't forever. AND who doesn't want an excuse to read Dr. Seuss?

    ReplyDelete