The song I used makes it seem like my whole time here has been terrible but thank goodness I learned from it.
But that isn't the whole story.
Yes I have had some rough times..but I have had some great times too.
Some really really great times.
These good times make me think of this song...either one works. Enjoy as you look through my awesome moments these past 15 months :)
![]() |
| Mini-Golf Double Date with Jake Aaron and Tamara |
![]() |
| Getting our pants scared off at the Haunted House |
![]() |
| PUMPKIN FESTIVAL!!!! |
![]() |
| Cornmaze....Me Dustin and Lesley |
![]() |
| Halloween with Grandma Tamara |
![]() |
| Temple trips are great...temple trips followed by Cheeburger Cheeburger=AWESOME |
![]() |
| I think this is the majority of the branch hanging out on a Sunday night |
![]() |
| THE MAGIC TREE!!!!!!!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Yes we did have a Root Beer Kegger.....outside of the institute building...and yes it did ROCK! |
![]() |
| Masquerade Ball in IL...way fun roadtrip...way fun dance!!! |
![]() |
| MESSY TWISTER!!!!!!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Roadtrip+Picnic+KC Temple Open House...LOVE LOVE |
![]() |
| Memorial Day Air Show |
![]() |
| Afternoons at Stephen's Lake Park....Peaceful and gorgeous! |
![]() |
| A good portion of the Accelerated BSN class of 2012...These guys were the ones I could whine at..the ones I could truly celebrate with. LOVE LOVE LOVE |
![]() |
| And finally---the wedding of two of my besties :) |
















I love you, Lizzy!!! =)
ReplyDelete