Bloggy people...may I have a moment?????
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
BLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thank you.
I have been studying for hours for my board exam...AKA the dreaded NCLEX
I finally got my ATT (authorization to test from the state board) the other day.
Until that point I couldn't schedule my test.
So Sept 4th at 1:00 PM I will be taking the MOST IMPORTANT (and most stressful....and most painful...) test of MY LIFE
(to you nurses out there....you know I am not being dramatic! haha)
I could probably pass the test right now. I passed nursing school--and passed the 2 practice tests we took.
But I DO NOT want to be sitting there at the computer thinking "DANG I wish I had studied"
And so I am studying. I have been making a weak effort since graduation. But this week it has been thrown into overdrive. Deadlines will do that for you!!!
Last night it was all about the lungs....and the immune system
Today the heart (which is becoming less my favorite the longer I study hahaha) and hopefully (if I can stand it) the kidneys. The plan had been to punch out the nervous system too, but don't think that will happen.
There is always tomorrow!!!!
Two weeks ago I babysat on a Friday night for the cutest little 16 month old.
After she went to bed I spent roughly 3 hours studying.
Tomorrow night I am driving my sister to a choir opening social, and plan to just wait for her and study.
So lets recap.......
Nursing school grad STILL doesn't have free Friday nights!
Nursing school grad STILL spends much of her day studying!
Nursing school grad STILL feels guilty when she takes a break (cause I really should be studying not watching this movie!)
Oh well...it'll all pay off right????
Rant over ;) thanks for "listening"
Be Happy...Be Healthy
Yesyesyes, it WILL be worth it! Promise! Just keep studying, I'm sure you'll do great. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the 4th!
I like the punch out the nervous system....very clever
ReplyDelete