Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm Bringing Scrunchies Back!!!

Yes Ladies and Gents....

"I'm bringing scrunchies back (Yeah!)"

(please picture a slightly questionable dance that goes along with this song...followed by concerned looks from my mother, hysterics from my sisters and rolled eyes from my father tee hehe)


YEAH Scrunchies!!!  Why did these go out again?  They are PARFAIT for top knots!!!!

Today was a chill out Saturday...

It was a tank top, sweatershirt, yoga pants hair on top of head day...

A rearranging of my room day  (pics once it is fully completed....only step one today)....

A run errands day....

Wanna hear the playlist that has accompanied me all day??????

Since I have finished nursing school I have become obsessed with a few artists...I liked them before...now I am NUTTY about them AKA...Eric Hutchinson...Jason Mraz...Joshua Radin....Parachute.......and a few more So enjoy a boys mix today  :)  Be Happy...Be Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment