Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Its Wednesday...let's write boys!

Its been a while since I've Dear Boys-d
Not much to write about in that arena.  But here are a few hahaha

Enjoy and check out Miss Elise-y

dear el....weirdo
I realize it is utterly ridiculous that I am still fixated on our not encounter encounter yesterday...
But for reals.  Weirdness!  We were never really friends.
But you were asking about me.
And lets not forget the looking my sisters always mention.
WEIRD!!!!!
love
weirded-out

dear ben folds
This isn't the best name for you...but it'll work for now I guess.
I wonder what is going to happen between the two of us these next few weeks.
Could/should be interesting
love
curious girl

dear boy who flies under the radar
Don't be alarmed but you walked into a family ward looking halfway attractive and not sporting a ring...of course I focused my tractor beam on you!  Don't be freaked----I'm just curious about you.  Where have you come from?  Where have you been?  What have you been doing?  HMMMMM  Here's hoping I see you again.
love
a curious girl

dear cool kid
There is NO way that I'm cool enough to even talk to you haha.  You are one of the hipster kids.....I am so not.  Anyway...here's hoping that I'll have the guts to talk to you the next time I see you!
love
the uncool girl


Be Happy...Be Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment