Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Debunking a Theory

Ever heard the Theory of the Champion?

In a tournament they say it is best to lose to the one who is going to win it all.  Of course you were going to lose!  You were playing the one who could beat everyone else!

So that is supposed to make us feel better about losing???

I'm what a former friend liked to call a "Good Luck Chuck"
Meaning...I am a good luck charm for any guy to find his special someone.  Date me for just a week even...and the next girl will be your wife.

Seriously.  I'm good.  I should charge for this.

I should be proud.  I help guys figure out what they want.  Get their heads screwed on straight.  Help prepare them for eternity.  Lofty eh?
You're welcome girls.......


But you know what this is implying.  That I am NOT what they want.  That their heads were sooooo crooked they chose to date me.........

I'm not mad.....just a little miffed.  Ya know?
Some people go with the idea that all those guys weren't ready and couldn't handle the commitment.  But I don't think its that.  Cause they were quite quick to jump into their engagements (1 and 2 months my friends). So its me.......

And so I stand...slightly miffed...in FULL opposition of the Champion Theory.  Cause it isn't that great to lose to the winner of the whole tournament.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard this theory before and I've got a couple friends with the same track record as you. SO not cool. I mean, yes, cool for the guys that they end up married, but lame for you always being left in the dust. However, I think you're awesome. And I think that boys would be idiots not to love you. So, I'm crossing my fingers that next time, you'll take the trophy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You SOOOO totally rock that one day, a guy is going to date you for keeps. ;)

    ReplyDelete