Very few artists can sound just as good..if not better...live then recorded.
And then beyond the actual singing come the songs. Seriously the lyrics this girl has are like PERFECT. She sings what we are all feeling.
Funny thing...I was introduced to this album by someone who I want to sing at least 50% of the songs to..and pretty mush every guy since!
Sisters seriously...this girl is singing for us!!!
Nope...not gonna let you close enough to hurt me!
Don't you remember promising not to hurt me?
I gave it all.....and you took it and my love. I guess I let you down and I guess it wasn't enough. So please don't look back at this crumbling fool. Just keep on walking down the road that way...and I'll go this way.
Somethings just don't go well together....like fire and rain. It never would really have worked out.
Rumors are always a flyin' Don't think I didn't know what you were doing behind my back.
Alright...here we go. Seriously. This is the song. Sometimes songs sort of fit. This one totally fits.......
(gotta do the studio version of this one...its just more powerful that way)
Alright ladies....last but not least. You're gonna wish you never had met me! We almost had it all...you had my heart in your hand. But you played it.....and someday you are gonna get back the karma you have earned.
Just gotta say,....glee covers adele pretty well too...
It has a little bit of extra somethin somethin when you have the two parts going right??
Confession: I actually have liked the song "Rolling in the Deep" for several months now since I heard it on a certain radio station in Kansas City over the summer. I've kept it secret until now.... Don't tell anyone.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE ADELE! she is sooooo amazingly tanlented!
ReplyDelete