The fact that it snowed yesterday which meant, though I should be back in Columbia, I get an excuse to stay here in St Louis and get spoiled just a little more.
The fact that our house smelled like Thanksgiving all day, cause my mom started making her TURKEY SOUP!
The fact that my super domestic mother, while making her soup, made APPLE PIE! (and my mom makes DANG GOOD pies!!!)
The fact that I made a HUGE last 5 days at home to-do list and have gotten almost half of it crossed off!
also...2 songs that have been playing in my head over and over...not sure why....just like 'em Enjoy!
Recent-ish discovery. Big fan!!!
I'm not sure who did this first, TJ McCloud or Stephen Speaks...either way....I like both...but I just discovered TJ's
I jumped on and saw you had updated your blog 1 minute ago ... haha, I couldn't help but let you know that I am the first person to read this post!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you!!!