1) What is your biggest fear? People in my life dying....I have a voice mail from all the most important people in my life just in case
2) When was the last time you ate junk food? last night I had a chocolate milkshake
3) If you could go back in time and become the inventor of something famous, what would it be? Cell phone or TV.
4) How long can you hold your breath?30 seconds when I am just holding it....blowing it out....way longer (thank you years of singing)
5) What is your favorite stone/jewel? diamond...DUH....But I also really like turquoise
6) If you could visit one place from a book, where would you go? Hogwarts....or Narnia
7) If you had an extra pair of hands, what would you do with them? create a one man band
8) What was your favorite show as a kid? Depends on which time as a kid...preschool: Sesame Street and Mr Rogers. Older kid...ZOOM and Full House
9) Favorite movie quote?
10) Denim or leather? Denim
11) Think fast! What song pops into your head? "
No comments:
Post a Comment