Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sometimes......

Sometimes...

It's hard for me to get up in the morning. Make that all the time...my bed is so warm :( and relaxing.  Lying in bed is not stressful...until you have laid there for so long you are going to be late ;)

I'm reminded of how much I love my family every time I quote something...and no one around me gets it

I feel self-conscious when...um always.  Thank you adolescent development classes for helping me realize that I have slightly stagnated development and still have SERIOUS imaginary audience issues ;)

I am mildly dishonest when I tell people I am fine.  Fine doesn't usually mean fine.  It means I'm not fine..but I sure as heck aren't going to talk to you about it! haha

I can't imagine a world without hmmm what do I say here...the right answers are like the Gospel and family/friends.  But honestly the first thing that comes to mind is chocolate. 

I'm surprised that I still hate leaving home every time.  No matter how long I have been there, or how soon I will be coming back....I always hate getting in that car and driving away.

I get a little too easily wrapped up in things that don't really matter.  

I indulge in guilty pleasures like The Bachelor...and second dinner.  And dancing when I am alone in my room ;)

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as sitting on a sunny dock in Montana with all my friends.


Here's a little link-up to Young People In Love.
Sam is such a cutey!
I'm so excited to watch her little family grow!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment