Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dear Boys...I Think We Are at Number 8ish....

Its too early for a Dear Boys linky party with Elise....so I will just post now and link up Wednesday.
Just had to get a few things off my chest

Dear AP
You always brightened my day when I was around.  Gave me a healthy distraction from the terror that was my dating life.  And you provided some great intrigue for my sisters.  Were you looking at me?  Were you just looking in my direction?  Do you think I'm pretty...does my attractiveness or lack thereof even register in your mind?  They were highly entertained so thank you :)
Love
One of the Giggly Girls who Sat Behind You ;)

Dear Hoops
I didn't go to preschool.  So I never learned to share.  I don't want you to be everyone's friend...just mine.
Love
A Girl Who Really Needs to Grow Up

Dear Flirty Face
You are gonna be a heart breaker my dear.  You flirt with everyone and we all can't help but flirt back cause you are just too darn cute! The 20 year age difference does not bother me too much.  I will surely wait for you :)
Love
A SUPER Cougar

Dear Handsy
Remember when I used to hate the fact that you were always all up in my grill?  Remember when I told you to go away?  Can you come back now?  I've changed my mind!
Love
A Flip Flopper

Dear CCP
You gave the best hugs of any person I have ever known and not been related to.  I always felt safe and protected and comforted.  Don't get married till I come back k?  Cause that could get a wee bit awkward ;)
Love
A Girl Who Could Use a Fantastic Hug

Dear Big Brother
Everytime I get a great guy friend he starts dating someone.  But you are scared of girls and dating.  This could be beneficial for me.  Maybe I'll get a friend who will stick around for a bit.  Or maybe you'll get yourself a girlfriend.
Love
A Girl Who is Going to Call You VERY SOON...be prepared

Dear Poo-Poo Head
Remember that time we sat and talked under the pine tree....and I told you I would get sap on my pants....and you said I wouldn't....and then I did???  Yeah...can we do that again?????
Love
A Girl Who Could Really Use a Friend

Dear Chicken Boy
I have had a few light-bulb moments about you this past week.  Thank you for being so kind to me (before you became a jerk of course).  You were very supportive of my being out here...and me being in nursing school.  And I appreciate that.  You had the most right of anyone to not be supportive.  But you always were.
Love
An Enlightened Girl

Dear Foul Mouth
WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE MISTER!  None of that with me around.
Love
Scandalized

Dear Dead Horse Beater
Just don't.  Its done, its over, can we move on?  Please and Thank you
Love
An Animal Rights Activist


Dear Future Guy
It has become apparent that you are not around just yet.  It appears I'm going to have to be patient.  Somedays I don't care to find you.  Others I wish you would show up on my doorstep.
I wonder what will happen. Prepare yourself my friend.  This could get epic ;)
Love
Me


As always...check out Elise's Pieces...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!



3 comments: