Friday, January 27, 2012

Un-Favorite Things Friday

I thought for a bit of fun I would turn today's traditional post a bit upside down   :)


-I know its crazy but I don't like that I have so little to do.  I'm quite bored

-Commercials in the middle of movies...I found 500 Days of Summer on tonight...and it kept getting interrupted!!

-Headaches...and not being able to take an Excedrin so close to bed time

-Professors who manage to draw out 5 power-point slides into an hour long lecture!!!!!

-The nasty, sleet/rain/snow stuff that is currently falling from the sky

-Service that requires you to get up at 7 AM on a Saturday morning

-People asking others how I am doing instead of asking me.  Just a thought..but perhaps I am the one most qualified to answer the question.  Though your concern in general is appreciated....next time just ask me!

-The fact that I am intimidating...in the eyes of more than one person apparently.....also....the fact that people in general seem to think that this is a compliment.  Ummmm...not really


Please know that I am not grumpy about any of these things...just jovially annoyed :)
Here's hoping your Friday was moderately less annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment