Can I please just say...it was almost 70 degrees today. It is January....ps
So what song has been on my mind today?
This one.....
Last night I got to talk with a really good friend. I got to hear all about their dating background....And I shared a lot of mine. Not all of it of course....cause no one needs to hear all that.
But it got me thinking...about a few of my previous relationships.
And then I woke up this morning and this song came on my ipod first.
And I thought a lot about it.
Every person...guy/girl...young/old...friend/foe...has had an effect on me.
Some are still with me....still on my mind a lot.
But everyone is still on my heart...just like a tattoo
<3 song...I actually heard this song on the radio when Dad and I went to get your boxes shippped in Provo and there was all the chicken drama...I thought about telling you to make it your song of the day with your other blog...but I think I forgot with all of the craziness of the day so I'm glad you eventually made the connection yourself :P
ReplyDelete