Are you guys ready for this? Tonight I met "The Other Women"
I got the whole story. And she got my story.
Enough of this he said she said...we got it right from the horses mouth!!!!
The details don't really matter. But I know you all want to know them.
Here is the fast undetailed bunch of details.
I met him on the 21st. We kinda sort of were dating on the 29th. Last time I saw him was the 6th. Last time we really talked...hard to say but prolly around the 13th. He and her reconnected on the 18/20th (ish). I tried to reconnect the 29th. (FAILURE!) He blocked me on the 16th. I realize I need to give up around the 30th (over 2 months after I should have)
Fast forward to the 26th...I find out about the other women. The 28th I get more info and am hurt but fine. I forget and move on. Then the 16th.....I meet her.
AND I ADORE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda wacky I know. But I really am fine. I think she is a sweetheart. Someone I would be best friends if she lived around here. Soul sisters for sure....who have similar interests (OH DEAR...that is WAY too literal hahaha)
It was really perfect that I met her. Especially right now.
I had gotten a little closure and I got even more tonight.
I was able to make a new friend.
And I really was able to realize how over it all I am.
I was driving home and I couldn't stop smiling. I felt elated. Maybe its the church meeting (with Elder Bednar more on that later), but I think it was really realizing I DONT care!
It was freeing and refreshing.
They say you've gotta kiss a lot of frogs till you find your prince.
And Farm Boy was just one more frog.
And I have learned a lot from this....lessons have been learned...and I am a stronger better girl now.
And thats all that really matters :)
Haha I love it! I'm glad things were cleared up :)
ReplyDelete