Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Few Facts....

Here are some facts about my day....

I played with more pig lungs today.  WAHOO!!!  (pretty sure I still smell them...did their juices get on my clothes???????)

I worked A LOT...but was pleasantly interrupted by a state wide tornado drill.  Doncha love getting paid for sitting in the windowless break room reading a magazine???

I am still TICKED about last night's Bachelor finale.  I mean I knew that is how it would end, but STILL!!!  Idiot BOY!  I give it.....6 months max.  Prolly more like 1 or 2!!!!!

It is THE MOST GLORIOUSLY beautiful day out side.  Almost hot!  Spring has SPRUNG I think.

I am going home this weekend!!!!!!!  WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  So out of control excited to see my baby girls, hang out with the rents and to get to hear Elder Bednar speak at their stake conference!!!!!

MY COUGS!!!!!  MY HOMEBOYS!!!!!!  are gonna kick some Iona tuchus tonight!!!!  I'm gonna still go to institute...but I'm going to be getting texts the whole time...and I'm rushing home to watch the minute the AMEN is said on the closing prayer!!! (you may now judge my unrighteousness!


AND FINALLY....
This morning I got to catch up on my new obsession....SMASH.  Its like a million times better than Glee.
Original songs EVERY WEEK!  awesomeness!!!  Favorite song is drum roll please!

HOLY COW!!!

I mean really who wouldn't LOVE a show that has, as a guest star, one of the LOVES OF MY LIFE???
Don't judge...he's cute...and rich...and can sing...and play the guitar....and the drums  And he's CUTE!

1 comment: