First off..Happy St Patty's Day!!!! Don't forget to wear green....and eat green stuff!!!
Today's post is going to be slightly introspective.
Recently I have been told I'm intimidating, and trouble.
And then last night I met someone new for the first time and got the response "Oh so you are the famous Stephanie"
Uh oh! What exactly does that mean? Honestly it really just meant this kid heard someone else call me Stephanie haha.
But it made me think. Am I famous? And for what?
When I mentioned it to my dad he responded "You sure he didn't mean infamous!?"
Thanks dad!!
But really.
Apparently I am "trouble".
I create issues with my being a girl..with the style and personality I have....apparently.
And I am famous. But again I ask...for what??
Hopefully I am famous for being kind...not trouble.
I mean I suppose there is a benefit to being the top banana in the shock department (name that movie!!!)
But I still don't want to be trouble haha
Yeah, cuz that's the first thing *I* think of when you walk in a room... "Oh boy, here comes Stephanie. Hope she's not too much trouble today." (<-- that was sarcasm)
ReplyDeleteMaybe to boys who aren't capable of handling your awesomeness, you might present a little problem... but that would be THEIR problem, not yours. ;) You are awesome! To me, you are famous because I know whenever I see you I'll feel better about myself. You provide an extra dose of sunshine =)