Guess what we actually met!!! Exciting eh?
you are cute in person too not just on FB
AND my dad approves...again CREEPY!!!!!
but seeing as we, again, will prolly NEVER meet again.
who cares
love
stalker chick
dear creeper
So I have been kind to you but I don't think my kindness can spill over to a date
Honestly...I'd rather die a thousand deaths.
Too bad you met me after I changed my "always say yes to a first date" rule.
I just need to be more judicious.
Sorry you don't make the cut.
love
kind....not really
dear yummy
Happy for you two!
You are so PERFECT for each other
Can't wait for the wedding :)
love
girl whose face hurt after you told me your story!
dear attractive nuisance
Honestly...I only keep you around cause you are HOTT
Yes that is two Ts
If someone is going to bother me they might as well be attractive while they do it haha
love
me
as always! LINK UP to Elise's!
Ummmm boy you stalked HELLLLO! Cute in real life and on FB? And your dad approves? I'm waiting for the wedding announcement. ;)
ReplyDelete