I also love it because it means I get to help people decide what their style is.
So what is style?? (at least according to This Silly Girl hehe)
Style is an equation.
Its a combination of body type, coloring, comfort level, personality.
First: Body Type. Don't be wear something that doesn't work for you body. This could be fabrics, patterns, cuts. And lots of times it takes a little trial and error. I know I can't wear straight legged pants...I need a flare. I've just learned this. My style includes pants with a t least a little flare.
Second: Coloring. What colors look good on you? I can't pull off blue eye shadow or bright red lipstick (usually) I look ok in most colors, but orange can be difficult.
Third: Comfort Level. Above the knee, below the knee? Fabrics, tightness. We are just talking about psychological comfort. We are also talking about physical comfort. Its a combination of both.
Fourth: Personality. Bo-ho, classic, sporty?? there are a million styles and they all go with your personality. What you find important...what you are drawn to
Remember your style is inside and out.
It doesn't matter what you wear...just as long as it is clean. And neat. And fits YOU and YOUR style!!!
So what is my style????
No comments:
Post a Comment